Thursday 23 January 2014

#Travel My Two Week Trip!!

For the next two weeks, I will be "Out of Office", and by that I mean that I will be taking a little trip to Barcelona, Paris and Amsterdam! I cannot wait, even though I have been to all three cities already. The time that I went to these cities was during the summer, so this time I will be going during the winter, which I think will be a whole different experience. I mean, how could you not enjoy a snowy day in Paris eating croissants? That said, I really hope it does snow when we are there. It will make for good photographs!

So seeing that I won't be blogging while I am strolling along La Rambles in Barcelona at midnight, or sipping on a café latté in a quaint Paris coffee shop, or floating down a canal in Amsterdam, I thought I would show you some pictures I took when I last visited these great cities! They will have to suffice. Just think about all the wonderful photographs I will have to share when I return. 

So, keeping in context..

Adiós! Bon Voyage! And, Tot Ziens!

xx 




No comments:

Post a Comment